Saturday, January 26, 2008

Spring Semester Starts

The semester is now into the third week and I suppose I should post an update.

I've updated my resume and CV, although the PDF versions are not available as yet.

Lots of things are happening this semester and there is so much going on, it's a little crazy right now. Yesterday I was elected President of the Women in Computing Science society at SFU. My term will run from May to December this year, but I am already involved and learning from the current president. Apart from that, I am working on my application for the Anita Borg scholarship, a paper for the KDD conference, adding more data to my project for a demo this week, making some other minor improvements to the project, and of course, doing my coursework and TA duties. So things are a little hectic to say the least! More to come soon.

No comments: