Monday, April 14, 2008

Now for a Quick Break

I finished my exam on Saturday. It didn't go as well as I would have liked, but here's hoping everything turns out ok in the end.

After having postponed it due to studying, I was finally able to get my hands on the second episode of Battlestar Galactica season 4, "Six of One".

*mild spoilers to follow*

Glad to see Adama stand on his own two feet and make up his own mind. It's weird that Laura isn't having the visions anymore - you'd think with her history and what happened the last time she was sick, she would, and that it might change her mind about Kara. I just find it a little odd to see her acting the way she is. We didn't get too many answers in this episode on the other plot lines, but at least the show is maintaining its momentum and carrying us forward, and so far we haven't had any crappy episodes like in Season 3 or 2 ('crappy' by BSG standards still being better than the other shows on TV right now!).

This weekend we had our first taste of real spring weather, too. It was beautiful, and I got out for a little while to VanDusen Gardens, where I got a few nice photos. :D This always makes me feel better.

No comments: