Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Updates!

Life is a bit hectic at the moment. I should remember to take more time out to blog about all the cool things happening around me!

Here's a short update of stuff I've been up to recently:
  • Showing friends from Canada here for the CRA-W Grad Cohort around Seattle
  • Judging a student competition at Microsoft
  • Won SFU's internal competition for the nomination for a national award, and am now preparing the official proposal for the external competition
  • Working on cool stuff at work (yep, I know that's vague, but trust me, it's cool)
  • Oh yeah, and my trip to Paris in a week and a half for a two-week holiday. ;)
Like I said, busy!

1 comment:

marufhosen said...

GORGEOUS!!! Looks like you got all new cabinets! I love ALL the details, but especially the back splash and the counters! GREAT job!!!
Ming green marble Mosaic