Tuesday, March 12, 2013

GHC13 Panelists Needed for Testing Proposal


I have a proposal for a panel for GHC13: "Developing Your Career in Test".  Our idea is to give real-world examples of testing techniques via demos and also to give advice on career development.  Right now we have two panelists and are looking to add:

- a moderator
- a Tester from another company (we are from Microsoft and Pace University)
- [optional] a panelist who tests as part of their role but whose title is not necessarily Test/QA

Please let me know if you are interested, time is getting short!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I would be interested in joining this panel.

Lisette said...

I would love to join the panel , please let me know what you need .Thanks

Kate said...

Hello both,

I have already got enough panelists for this proposal. However, I have a second proposal on a slightly different topic, please stay tuned as I will post about it here, and let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
Kate

Unknown said...

yes sure.

Thanks,
Shweta

Unknown said...

Hi Kate,

Have you come up with second proposal?

Thanks,
Shweta

Kate said...

Sorry the deadline has already passed. :(